- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Time For Change

I read a beautiful quote today.

"God has given us two gifts in this life. One is choice and another is chance."

We have the right to choose and pick what we want in this life and we also have the chance to take risks and explore new things. I am someone who does not enjoy change very much. I like having a set schedule that switches up every now and again, but I like things that are familiar and comfortable. I keep my hair the same color because I know I like it. I read the same books over and over again because I know I enjoyed them.

I'm afraid of dissapointment. I don't want to read a book that isn't worth my time to read. I don't want to dye my hair just in case I end up absoloutely hating it. I read another beautiful quote this week too.

"We'll always be who we've always been if we always do what we've always done."

Change is inevitable. It is going to be a part of our lives forever. So I have decided to claim change and recieve it. Tomorrow I will do something drastic with my hair. It will still be the long length but there is going to be more color in it. Am I scared? Heck, yes I am! Is this as drastic as I am making it seem? Not really... but it is for me. One step leads to more right?Bring it on!

P.S. Don't be mad at me if I start whining in the next post about my hair. My hair is important to me. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment