- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Friends

This week has been a week of learning what true friends are. I have had deep talks with some of my close friends and we have all opened up about our lives. We've also been able to rely on each other when we are in desperate times or could just really need a friend. I always thought people were being ridiculous when they said that you find your best friends in college. I still have some best friends from high school, but I don't talk or share about my life like I do with these people that are in my life. I'm not sure what line we cross to be this comfortable with each other, but I am so glad we crossed that line. College is supposed to be about getting the best grades and developing your career, but I think it is most about developing and building relationships that will stay with you forever. I can't wait to see how close we all will be when we're 40 years old. If you're reading this, I love you guys! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment