- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Run

Well, maybe you know this maybe you don't, but I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift. I think that I am the brunette version of her except the fact I do not have a record deal and do not write hit songs, but today I was Taylor Swift. I had the wavy, curly hair and I was feeling inspiration all around.

-Side note, I watched the the E! Hollywood Story: Taylor Swift. That probably created to my Taylor Swift mood and attitude.

Anyways, again maybe you know this maybe you don't, but I run (not like exercising) most of the time because I'm scared. I especially run when it comes to relationships with guy and I can admit that. I do not want to be hurt and I am scared of allowing someone to even get a piece of my heart. So in the end, I just run away. I end it and I believe all of my relationships were meant to end. I mean why would I run if it was meant to be, but I do believe that if I would have given this one guy a little more time it may have turned out differently. So I wrote this about him. Now be prepared this is no hit song ballad like Taylor Swift, but it's the closest I'm going to get.

I never saw this coming
I never knew my heart could feel this way
About a boy who was only
Only in my life to be a friend

But sooner or late
These feelings come
And I can't help myself
But...

(Chorus)
Run
As fast as you can
Just run
Until you're safe again
Cause the pain is slowly creeping in
And a chance for risk is near the end
So run
Just run

You always made me happy
In so many ways that I could never explain
Though you may not believe it
I'd take you back over and over again

But sooner or later
These feelings would come
And I couldn't help myself
But...

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
I'm sorry now
But I've got to go
Your eyes are telling me your real close
To saying those three words
I promised I would never say
Again

So run
Just as fast as you can
Please run
Until you're safe again
Cause the pain for you is coming near
And I never wanted you to hear
So run
Just run

(Chorus)

So run
Just run
Until you're safe again
Cause the pain is slowly creeping in
And the time for us is near its end
So run
Just run Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment