- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 29: The person I want to tell everything to, but too afraid

Dear you,

To be honest I don't know exactly who "you" exactly is. I think there is certain stuff that I would like to tell to a lot of people, but I'm too afraid. But lately that hasn't been my problem. I've learned that the truth can set you free and vulnerability can make a friendship; that's what I have been trying to do. It hasn't been easy nor has it been super fun. Letting people see the ugliness and yuckiness of yourself is just plain hard. You have secrets that could ruin your reputation, but I've learned that your true friends will keep taking you back and instead of leaving you in the mud, they'll walk through the muck and help you out.

I have just been very appreciative of my friends lately. It's been a tough semester and they have taken all of my negativeness, craziness, and goofiness.

I love all of you! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment