- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 30: Dear reflection in the mirror

Dear reflection in the mirror,

You are a masterpiece of God.

That's what I'm supposed to repeat each morning to cross you off the list, but for some reason I haven't started saying that yet. Maybe I'm afraid to believe it or maybe it's because I have days when I know I don't represent the masterpiece God created. I don't know why I say maybe; both of those are true for me. Some days I wake up completely ashamed of myself; ashamed of the way I've behaved or acted. I know we all make mistakes, but even I'm tired of making mistakes so I can only imagine how God feels about me sometimes. Yet, I was reminded today that he loves me everyday; even when I trip someone up or trip myself up. He died for me and you.

So reflection in the mirror: You are a masterpiece of God, you are loved, you are beautiful. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment