- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

1.) 20 Random Things about Me

I am going to be doing 30 posts about things that include: me, others, life, hearts, and passions. These posts have been inspired by


Today is 20 random things about me!

1.) I love Chik-fil-a. It is my favorite fast food place and it is the one place I would want to be taken out to on a first date (and I have been before). The Polynesian and chick-fil-a sauce is the best with ordering a number 5 eight count along with a Dr. Pepper.

2.) I have always had a desire to have 8 kids; 4 of my own and 4 adopted. I think it's because I have always wanted to have a big family and my family is not very big. Will this actually happen? I have no idea!

3.) I love DIY projects. Pinterest is the greatest invention ever because I have been inspired to do so many DIY projects and once I am on summer break I plan to do one once a week.

4.) I do not enjoy physical touch. It's #5 on my love languages. If I am close with you, sure I'll hug you, but I absolutely do not want you to hug me if I am not close with you what so ever. My friends think that is so funny to tell people, but it is the truth. Gifts are my #1 love language in case you wanted to know ;)

5.) I am the middle child and I definitely play the middle child card every chance I get. Sometimes it works and sometimes it utterly fails.

6.) I will sing a song I like over and over again for weeks on end even if I only know the chorus. My roommate wanted to kill me when the song "Whatcha say" by Jason Derulo came out because I sang it nonstop with only two lines repeating.

7.) I have been a hostess at a restaurant for 4 years now and I love it. I almost considered not going to college and doing that for the rest of my life (Thank God I didn't!).

8.) Resulting from hostessing, I love planning parties. I always said I would be an event planner if I did not go to school and still consider making that a part of my life.

9.) I love sandwiches. They are easy to make and they never get old. I especially liked them grilled!

10.) I am a big shopper. I love trying on clothes, buying clothes, picking out clothes for other people...clothes, clothes, clothes! I used to avoid shopping at all costs, but I love it now that I know my style and what looks good on me.

11.) When I get angry, I sometimes have a southern accent. I do not know why or how, but it happens.

12.) Sparkles are my thing. I love buying sparkly or sequin shoes and most things I have are blingy.

13.) I am currently learning how to love running. I am slow, but I always feel great after running for 30 minutes.

14.) Seattle, Washington is the place I want to call home. Previous posts cant tell you all about that!

15.) I am a big day dreamer. Boy can walk into a room and I can dream of our life together. That may sound pathetic or ridiculous, but I just blame it on my active Imagination. Shoot, I know I am not the only person who does it!

16.) I love the sport of soccer. I played for 8 years when I was younger, and still continue to play for fun. It does not bring out my most beautiful side, but it does bring out my most competitive.

17.) I have chosen Ohio State to win the Big 10 for the last four years. That's how big of a fan I am.

18.) Basketball is the one sport I can watch and really get into. I tend to yell even if I am not sure what the call meant.

19.) I love wearing leggings and a comfy sweatshirt. I just love comfort!

20.) I just got my nose pierced which is pretty monumental in my life because I was told not to do it and I went against my parents rules (probably a first for me) and it has been something I have dreamed about a lot. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment