- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, March 25, 2012

3 Legitimate Fears

1.) I am absolutely terrified of losing any part of my family. I have lost grandparents before, but I was too young to understand the value of life then. Since I tend to be pessimistic sometimes, I find myself occasionally thinking about getting a call with the horrible news on the other end. I instantly get teary-eyed just thinking about. I love my family and I am not sure how life could go on without any of them. My parents gave me life and keep accountable in life. My siblings give me joy and laughter and we always have the best time together. My grandmother is one of my best friends and we have way too much fun together. Family is life, love, joy, and a gift that I never want to lose.

2.) I always think of the worst things to happen so when I am buy myself I always anticipate I am going to die. Maybe it is because of all the scary movies I have watched, but I typically look under my car and in the back of my car getting in. I turn on all the lights in the house when I am buy myself so that no one can jump out at me in darkness. When walking by myself outside in the dark, I will place keys in between each of my fingers so that I can jab someone if they try to attack me. Overall, I am fearful of being kidnapped, hurt, or killed.

3.) Snakes. I hate snakes and I fear them so much. If I walk in tall grass, I instantly think of snakes and will run as fast as I can to get out of it. If there is a whole in the ground, I believe there is a snake in it. Sometimes I'm afraid a snake will crawl out of the toilet from the sewer (rational? not so much). I even sometimes think a snake crawled into my bed at night. We played a lot of pranks at camp this summer and for some reason I thought my friends put a snake in my suitcase before I left so I unpacked everything looking for a snake. They actually just stole my toothbrush and toothpaste and froze it in a cup. Yeah, sometimes I am a little bit ridiculous.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment