- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Birthday Act of Kindness cont.

I hit a bit of a delay in the birthday act of kindness. I was really good for a week, but then I realized I was not doing the acts of kindness for the right reasons. I began to see them as a chore and start slacking on the way I accomplished them. So I have instead tried to be more aware of acts of kindness I can do in my everyday life.

However, my main reason of doing the random acts of kindness was to hopefully inspire others to participate too. This dream of mine came true! I happened to place two encouraging notes on two Resident Assistants cars in the parking lot at school and they were inspired to participate in acts of kindness as well. All the Resident assistants in the apartments did random acts of kindness for their buildings and I am just so excited.

The idea of paying it forward is a beautiful idea. I hope everyone can find a way each week to serve or help someone else.

This week I leave on my next adventure to California and I am sure I will have lots to share with you! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment