- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Friday, September 28, 2012

Pinterest!

Last year during this time, I was introduced to the world of Pinterest and spent way too much time on the sight. This year, I still love it, but find myself never having enough time to spend the hours upon hours I used to spend. In celebration of my rough day yesterday, here is some pins I have loved this week.
Someday I will make it here!

I am pretty sure I would wear these everyday if I owned them.

If you know me, you know I have a target addiction and this will help with shopping so much!


Wow, this quote means so much to me in my life right now. I spent all of last week being bitter about an event in my life and even though I was busy, I was constantly criticizing others. What a great quote to encourage me improve myself and stop wasting time criticizing others. 

 I want to make these now!


 Thanksgiving means Pumpkin Pie which means I am a happy girl. I wouldn't mind having these lay around the house.
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment