- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Some Questions Before 2014

Found these questions to be inspiring and reflective and thought I'd share my responses with you all.

1.) What am I most proud of this year?
I finally actually did what I said I would do for the past two years and moved to Seattle for graduate school. I left the life I was used to and threw myself into a new world that I have come to love so much. 

2.) How can I become a better person?
Continue to be more self-aware and work on the goals I have for myself such as:
shop less
save more
rest often
love deeper
give better

3.) Where am I feeling stuck?
I am not feeling stuck anywhere at the moment and that may be a first in my life.

4.) Where do I need to allow myself grace?
School. I am in a graduate program that focuses less on the textbook answer and more on your personal discovery process. I realize I see the negative in me more than the positive and it is time to remember how beautiful I am. 

5.) Am I passionate about my career?
Yes and no. Counseling is still a desire, but I may not be as passionate for it as I used to be. Right now the goal is just to get through graduate school and then see what happens.

6.) What lessons have I learned?
Life always involves risk so go for it.
Love is always hungry and will never be satiated.
We all have stories that can explain us and the life we come from.
Distance can pull you together.
Growing up is hard.

7.) What did my finances look like?
The beginning of the year there was no finances, but now that I have a great paying job there is money to provide for myself and work on planning a future for me. 

8.) How did I spend my free time?
Lots of Ellen video watching, shopping, and working.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment