- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Saturday, December 28, 2013

2014 Goals

A bad habit I am going to break is...biting my pens. 
My goodness I am the worst at this and always so embarrassed to let people borrow them when asked. 

A new skill I'd like to learn is...how to change my oil. 
Thanks to my man who is a car guy I believe this will be easily accomplished.

A person I hope to be more like is...Ellen DeGeneres.
The woman is giving and always chooses the positive over the negative. Plus she is always the life of the party. 

A good deed I am going to do is...buy other people coffee at least once a month. 
Why not treat people to something they love because they ordered it?

A place I'd like to visit is...Mexico/Catalina Island.
I am cheating with this one because I know it is for sure going to happen.

A book I'd like to read is...The new duck dynasty book.
I'll probably end up finishing it before 2014. Whoops!

A letter I am going to write is...to my grandmother. 
She sends me letters often and I want to do the same.

A new food I'd like to try is...Moroccan or Indian.

I'm going to do better at...giving hugs.
I am the worst at this and I have no idea why.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the little topics you chose! Have a wonderful 2014, can't wait to follow along! xxo.

    ReplyDelete