- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Goals

I've got some big goals this year, but let's start small.

This month my goals are:

1.) Do not buy any new clothes except possibly a new swim-suit. ---My closet has plenty of nice things in it and while I always think it could use more I'd like to not spend any money on it.

2.) Do not eat out unless on date night. By far I waste too much money eating out and not cooking at home. Thanks to the boyfriends mother I have a new crock-pot and want to make more meals at home.

3.) Drink 60 oz. of water a day. I drink too much caffeine and my body feels it. It's time to be better to my body in that department. 

4.) Pay at least $100 towards my undergrad loans. They have already accumulated interested and I'd like to start the process of paying some of it back.

Any loan paying processes you suggest for a graduate student who works part time?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Any "little bit extra" at the end of the month, pay period, or week. put towards the loan. You will thank yourself in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Goals Rachel! So good to see you! You're all grown up! :)

    ReplyDelete