- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cruisin'

Well, my boyfriend convinced me over Christmas that we should book a cruise. 
He spent an extensive time trying to find one in my price range and booked it.
It just so happened to be during the week I had off from school and left from L.A. which meant I could stop and see one of my best friends on the way. 
It was so relaxing and so fun.
I gambled, sang karaoke, laughed a lot, and enjoyed spending my first week non-stop with my man.


This is me by the blow hold in Ensenada.


Brad and I in front of the water on Catalina.


Our ship the inspiration. Such beautiful water on Catalina. 

This beauty took us everywhere. 


 "This is my happy face." Finally found a Starbucks and I was so happy, if you couldn't tell. 

Catalina-we walked around the city and found these beautiful flowers. 


La Bufadora- This is the tourist shopping in Ensenada. Brad held my hand the whole time so the shoppers couldn't convince me to come in. 


Another beautiful view of Ensenada. 


Thank God for a man who likes to take pictures. I only took pics in Cali and I am too lazy to upload them. This was a panoramic of Ensenada and no I was not posing like that on purpose. I just happened to be such an explorer. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment