- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Currently...September

Currently

|Listening|
Best of Kygo.
I'm obsessed with all the songs!

|Eating|
From home a lot.
I ate out a lot with my nanny kids and I missed eating at home so much.
Leftovers are my jam!

|Drinking|
Lots of water and homemade iced mocha's.
Can you believe I didn't say Starbucks?

|Wearing|
It's finally not hot which means sweaters, jackets, and these two new target shirts

|Feeling|
Very happy I started school assignments early.
So much reading and so little time!

|Wanting|
Saturday to be here quicker so that I can go explore Portland for the first time ever!
Send me suggestions if you have any!

|Needing|
My in-laws cats to stop waking me up at 5 a.m.

|Thinking|
How grateful I am to breathe in a new day and to start with a clean slate.

|Enjoying|
The weather, the season, people, and life.

Pin It

1 comment: