- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, September 28, 2015

2 Years

2 years ago I could not have imagined I would be where I am today
with you.

I never would have imagined OkCupid! would be the way I would meet my future husband, but it worked out in our favor. You've taught me to love Sushi, fast cars, tool's, and the color Red.
I've learned more about Mine-craft than I could ever care to know and you've started to speak in psychological lingo.


You've treated me to one too many Starbucks's dates, plenty of Mexican dinners, and ice-cream sundae runs when I am feeling blue.


 You were patient as I cried every few weeks about whether you and I were going to have a future together and created the most beautiful proposal that I never could have imagined. 


You've loved me through all the grad school tears, the tears because I miss my family and friends, and tears for silly things. And the way you comfort and make me feel safe and secure in your arms is something I will never tire of.



 You continually remind me that it is all going to be okay and never judge me when I come home with a shopping bag. 


I love you more than words can say and am so happy to have spent 730 days of my life with you so far.


Happy Anniversary to my ride or die!
I love you!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Congratulations to the two of you! I hope you have a very long and happy life together!

    ReplyDelete