- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, September 7, 2015

Welcome to this Blog!

I was so honored to have a spotlight appearance on Angie's Blog this weekend.
It was my first spotlight ever and I am hoping some day when finances are not so tight that I can do that more often.
With that said, I realize I may have had some new visitors to this place and I'd love to let you know more about me.

1.| I am a graduate student studying to get my masters in Counseling Psychology.
I spend most of my days studying between jobs and reading lots of books.
This is the big red building I attend.
I'm in year 3 out of 4 which means this year is filled with studying Psychopathology, practicing counseling on classmates, and gearing up to apply for internships!

2.| I'm from Indiana but moved to Washington!

Both of these places are home to me. My entire family is in Indiana, but I am growing my family in Washington.


3.| I got engaged this year on my birthday!


This man is the love of my life. He is Washington born and bred and I'm the mid-west girl.
We met on a dating app, started dating a month after our first date and have been inseparable since.

4.| Blogging on this site can be sparse some months and very busy other months.
Because my head is typically wrapped up in a book from August until June it can be difficult for me to get the creative side of me rolling. But there are also months where this is the space where I get away from the psychological mindset. I've been blogging for 6 years now and I just have never been one to blog consistently. I try hard to, but I believe this space is more for me than anyone else. 

Welcome if you're new, hello again if you're returning, and I'll see you soon!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment