- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 24: Dear person who gave me my favorite memory

Dear Nan,

I just love the memories we share and I couldn't just pick one favorite. They're all my favorite. You're my best friend and I love you so much. As I get older, I realize out times together are slowly fading away from us and I wish you lived closer so we could spend more time together. I feel like we are twins in so many ways. We love to have fun, write, play cards, and watch TV shows that we try to discover the answer too. Your bold and have a servant's heart and man, I just love you. I don't think I can say it enough, but I love you, I love you, I love you!!!

There's the memories with the shooting peas, locking the keys in the car, shopping so many times together, making up Rachel Rummy, sharing a room together for 3 months, and so many more!

Love you! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment