- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, November 28, 2011

A rainy day and music that speaks to the heart

Music has always been powerful to me and still is. So with that here I go:

I miss everything about you:
your eyes, your smile, the way you made me laugh, the way you made feel, the way you opened me up to love, the way you never pressured me, the way you always let me be me
Can't believe that I still want you
After all the things we've been through:
the distance, the conflict, life
I miss everything about you

I don't know what I've done
Or if I like what I've begun
But something told me to run
And honey, you know me, it's all or none
Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you
All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you
All I know is that I should
Cause she will love you more than I could
She who dares to stand where I stood

I'm a new soul, I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a but about how to give and take
But since I came here, felt the joy and fear
Finding myself making every possible mistakes


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment