- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Best Day of My Life, So Far...

One of my most favorite days every year is my birthday.
February 7th is my favorite for many selfish reasons, but this year it topped every date in the world so far.

My day started off like this:
On their way to give me a great gift!

These are both the same video's but from different angles!


As you can see here I was very emotional and very surprised.
I thought this was my biggest gift for the day and I was so excited to spend my birthday with my best friends. All week I kept saying how I wish they could come out to Seattle and celebrate with me and little did I know they were already planning on it.


While a surprise visit from my Bestie's along with my Mom in town is a great gift, this next video shows my best gift ever.



I am over the moon for our engagement and for our future together.
I never knew I would meet Brad when I moved to Seattle let alone on OkCupid!
He is so good to me and I am so lucky to be his future wife!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Nice post!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit!!!I follow you!!!
      Have a good week!!!:)))

      Delete