- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Country Music Lovin'

I do not know what it is, but there is something about the spring that brings out my love for country. I have been listening to country music non-stop for the last week and I am beginning to semi-hate the fact that I will be living in a city for the next 3 years. Thank God Washington has water, mountains, and a city. I can just drive to whatever I'm needing.

If you are in a country mood, these are the songs I suggest.

 Wanted by Hunter Hayes.

Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band

 Drunk On You by Luke Bryan

Somebody's Heartbreak by Hunter Hayes

Gimmie that Girl by Joe Nichols

Just to start you off. It may be cold, but it never hurts to roll your window down and sing one country song on the top of your lungs to remind you its spring time.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment