- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, March 4, 2013

Summer To-Do List

So I have been thinking about this coming Summer and what I will do with my last official Summer Break which means 4 months of no school.

1.) Get a tattoo with my best friend before she moves to California. I have been wanting to get a tattoo for a while now, but my parents made a rule that I do not get piercings or tattoo's while I am in college. Well, I graduate in May and I want my best friend who has multiple tattoo's to be there with me. I am wanting an anchor with either the word love in it or under it. It will represent being anchored in love for me and a sign of my faith.

There are some of the places I've considered getting it.


2.) Simplify my live: I have collected a lot over the years and I have to figure out how to pack up my entire life and possibly fit it into my four door car which means very little can go. Of course, I know my parents will still let me store some of my stuff with them, but I know I have a lot of stuff I do not need.

3.) Bake some of the delicious recipes on Pinterest that I have pinned. When I get to Seattle, I want a cookbook of dishes that are my go to dinners, lunches, or snacks. I already love Million Dollar Spaghetti, but I need more!

4.) Visit the Indianapolis Public Library and Read for as long as necessary. This past summer I stopped into this library for my friend to print her resume and my jaw dropped. The place is huge, has comfy sitting, and has way too much exploring to be done that I have yet to do.

5.) Go to an Indianapolis Indians game. Man, we used to spend our summers going to as many games as possible. I am not that into sports, but get me to a game and I will be hooting and hollering with the rest of them.


Seems like a short list, but I know I will think of more by the time May gets here!
Oh and let me just say Thank You Lord for tax refunds because stress to pay for tuition was just lowered and is easier to pay off by may!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment