- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, March 25, 2013

Urband Dictionary

In high school, Urban Dictionary was the thing to do. So I decided to take a walk down memory lane and re-visit what my name means.
1.) The most edible female name.
Well, no one has yet to tell me I have the most edible name yet. I'm sure my boyfriend will now that he's read this.
2. A smart, sassy, and sexy young woman who knows things from fashion to film to literature, from Manolo Blahniks to Mahatma Gandhi.
Smart, sassy, and sexy-Definitely the 3 S's to describe me.
3.) Hebrew name meaning "an ewe," or "little lamb." Symbolizes purity.
Well seeing as I took a vow to purity I think this got it right.
4.) A girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind or be herself. Watch out boys, she's a heart-breaker. A girl who won't settle for anything but the best, but rightfully so. She doesn't need a man to have a good time.
I do like to think I am okay being single. But heart-breaker? We might be pushing it.
5.) She's the friend you call at 2 a.m. when you need someone to tell you that every thing's going to be ok. Sweet, comforting, and a great listener.
Maybe not at 2 a.m. but I'd like to think you could call me and I will listen to you and help you in whatever way I can.
6.) A Rachel is a kind, caring, sweet person. She can come off as naive at first, but if you get to know her, you will realize that she know's a lot. A Rachel is a great person to have fun with. Sarcastic at times, but not in a mean way. A Rachel is a great friend, and would die for her best friends. She worries about her friends and family, and is scared that something will happen to them. She does what she thinks can help, and is great for giving advise to people, not so great at following her own advise. Sometimes Rachel's are misunderstood, and sensitive to little things. Although sensitive, she will defend herself and it is not a good idea to get on the bad side of a Rachel. With a creative mind, and a wild imagination, a Rachel can use her mad ideas for creative things, as well as plans for revenge. She will defend her music, art, friends and family like her life depended on it. Usually an animal lover, and great at art, a Rachel is a smart, loyal, caring person, who will listen to people complaining about everything and not wish to interrupt with her problems. She can be shy and quiet but is usually hyper and loud, with her friends. She will love to laugh and says the wackiest things, to make people laugh. She is an amazing person, with sparkling eyes and a thin small frame. Cute, cuddly, huggable and sweet, a Rachel is an amazing person to know, and better yet to be friends with, as she cares for everyone's problems.
Well I think that one nailed me on the dot.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment