- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Movie Review: Mona Lisa Smile

Here is to my movie week with Netflix. I have watched the movie and written down quotes or thoughts about it.
"Is that my file? What's it say?"
Why do the words on a piece of paper define us. Resume's, applications, biographies, etc. They all have to find a way to describe us. But what if we could just be us and present ourselves without having a definition. What makes me good or bad? Who gets to be the person to define me; who is qualified?

"What law school?" "Well, I hadn't really though much about it because when I graduate I will be married." "And?" "Well, I'll be married."

I am so thankful my parents instilled in me that I should always chase my dreams. While marriage is something I want eventually, I want to do what makes me happy. If that is being married, then so be it, but right now it is going to Seattle and getting my masters.

"I know I make mistakes, but I never make them twice."
Oh, how I wish this was true. Maybe not all mistakes are made twice, but there sure are some that I keep making over and over again. Thank God for forgiveness.


To have the faith to stand up for what you believe in and not let others get in your way.

I think my art teacher is starting to rub off on me because I loved the women defending themselves and doing what they chose to do.

This movie was great and is now on my favorites list. I suggest you go watch it if you want a netflix movie to watch.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment