- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, February 28, 2013

What I will miss about AU

Today I was thinking about the community I have been involved in and how much I would miss not only the community, but the daily activities I have involved myself in at the school.

Here is what I will miss:
1.) Mocha Joe Freezes: The campus coffee shop, Mocha Joe's, is what keeps my going. I found this drink Freshman year and typically only get this drink from Mocha's. I get it so much that two of the barista's known my order as soon as I walk in. Now I am moving to the city where Starbucks started and I cannot stop thinking about how much I will miss this little drink.
2.) Dances: Freshman year I remember how excited I was to go to my first square dance and little did I know dances happened almost once a month at AU. Since I am moving away, I will miss many weddings to dance at so I am hopping Seattle has some unknown dancing planned for me.
3.) The wrap line: Yes, I can make my own wrap or sandwich anywhere else, but I love waiting in the line and then choosing each thing I want on my sandwich. I love the Raven Haven wraps.
4.) Required Chapel: I have complained about having to go to Chapel a lot, but I realize how accountable it has kept me in my faith. I like having Sunday mornings to sleep so it has been nice to have two opportunities each week to have a church experience each week.

5.) Miller Chapel: This is located in our school of Theology and it is a cute little chapel that is the best place to worship. I will miss playing my guitar in there.

6.) The Valley: Yes, it floods every time it rains and it is filled with hills that are hard to walk after a good work-out, but I love the way our campus comes together around the valley. I will miss shouting at my friends or watching students sprint to their classes.

I could probably go on for hours, but these are just a few of the things I will miss after I graduate in May.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment