- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Take More Pictures!

One of my goals for this month was to take more pictures and I have!
 
Here are some to look at!

 Just me and my best friend from third grade loving on each other! We will both be West Coast Girls in a couple of months.

 Cheap Thrills and Encore Weekend!
Remember how I mentioned we made it into Encore a few weeks back, well the bottom picture is me covered in stage makeup. It sure is fun to wear red lipstick, but it is definitely a shocker to see it on yourself when you usually only wear mascara.
And yes, I do realize my face is in each of these pictures. I just like celebrating when I look good. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment