- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Friday, February 22, 2013

Crafty-Craft-Craft

Are you annoyed with my Valentine's Day talks yet?
Well if you are-sorry-I'm-not-sorry!
I went crafty and made my boyfriend date coupons, cards, or ideas for V-day.
I also bought him pizza for dinner-double points for me!

I have heard a lot about this website called datevitation and it looks very cool, but unfortunately I am a poor college student so I had to go the cheap way and make my own.

Here are the coupon/cards I chose to use:
Coffee Break
1 hours of uninterrupted free time
 A session of truth or dare
One revealing fact: My biggest dream
One revealing fact: What I love most about you
One revealing fact: My deepest desire
Redbox rental of YOUR choice
Back Massage
Board Game/Card Night
Pick your favorite meal and I'll cook it
Dessert of your choice

My roommate was the one to thank for this idea so in honor of her, I have decided to make her one as well. Here is her list:
Redbox of your choice
20 minutes of silence from me
20 minutes of listening
Dinner of your choice
Do the dishes
Ice-cream break
Mani-pedi done by me
Servant for a day
Justin Beiber Seranade
Prank Call Time
Truth or Dare session
No boyfriend talk for an hour
Do your laundry.

Love being crafty! Any ideas I can add for next time?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment