- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Update

I thought I would share with you the fun I had this weekend.
 
On Friday night, my friends was going to come down and visit me, but she ended up getting sick. We had planned on having a super girly night so I decided I would still do it. This included:
 
 
 Nail time! I did this three times this week, just a little obsessed with my nails.
 
 
Movie time and YouTube time. I am so addicted to Ellen YouTube video's and die laughing every time.
 
And also a face mask! Literally took ten minutes and my skin has felt great.
Before
 After
 
I also spent the night blogging about my Encore event, so here is another pictures to show you all those that performed.
 
 
Sunday night, I hung out with my boyfriend and watched Oscar's. He decided to wear his Bane mask and make joke's about how there would not be a 40 minute blackout during the Oscar's. Thank God there wasn't because it is already too long of a show.

 
I also forgot to mention that he took both of our ballots and highlighted the winners for the entire show. This guy should be an Oscar's Judge because he got a lot right, and lot more than me right which means I lost the bet.

 
Here's to the freakin' weekend!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment