- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, February 4, 2013

Birthday Week

It is my birthday week which usually means I talk about myself a lot and celebrate for the rest of the month.
What I am looking forward to:
1.) Gifts- I took the 5 love language quiz and gifts are my number one love language. It sounds selfish but its what means love to me!
2.) Mi fiesta! I am having a party on my actually birth date day and I am excited to celebrate with friends.
3.) Karaoke- There will be karaoke at my party and I am so excited to sing crazy with my friends.
4.) Encore- One of my goals for this year was to try-out for encore again and hopefully make it. On Friday, our group found out we made it and will be performing in two weeks! Seriously jumped up and down for about an hour.
5.) Family time- I am going home to work this weekend and am excited to see my family again.
6.) Cake- and hopefully with ice cream!
I love birthdays (especially mine)! If it is your birthday month, live it up! You only celebrate this age once!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment