- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Same Love

During the summer I shared my thoughts on same love when the conflict between Chick-fil-a and the homosexual community occurred.
 
This week I have been reminded of how ever present this battle is in my life. I am an adult learning what I believe to be true or fair and discovering what I am going to support and what I am not.
 
I am a Christian so I am supposed to believe in the love of man and woman, not man and man or woman and woman. Yet, here I stand torn. This is my faith view and while I love God, does that mean I have to have this view as well?
 
I always come back to the fact I am not the one to judge and I choose to love.
I choose to love same love couples and wish the best for them. I choose not to add to the controversy by bashing one side or the other. I choose to love the individual and the fact they were created by a greater being.
I choose love.
 
Love is patient, love is kind.
That's what it comes down to for me.
 
Feel free to listen to this video.
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment