- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Currently I'm

Reading...The Guy I'm Not Dating by Trish Perry
Playing... Words with Friends
Watching...Pretty Little Liars, Suburgatory, Whitney, and The Office
Trying...to work out three times a week
Cooking...very little.
Eating...lots of Qdoba
Drinking...water, water, coffee.
Calling...my boyfriend on Skype!
Texting...my boyfriend.
Pinning...
Tweeting... "Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I'm yours forever."-Anonymous. So beautiful.
Crafting...date coupons
Scrapping...trash?
Doing...work!
Going...places.
Loving...my life!
Hating...my tired-ness
Discovering...what's in store for the future.
Enjoying...quality times with my friends.
Thinking... about what will happen in the next couple of months.
Feeling...happy and tired.
Hoping (for)...adventure.
Listening (to)...Ed Sheeran
Celebrating...the month of February.
Smelling...cold weather.
Thanking... God!
Considering...what will come.
Finishing...college.
Starting...a new relationship.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment