- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Seattle School

I got two emails this week that shook me awake.
One was an email about a website called Matriculating to The Seattle School.
Wait just one second! I still have to graduate from AU! Is it so real that I am still at school here and am planning my life for another school? I am a little freaked out!
Second, I received an email with a new email address.
Seriously? Hold your horses! I thought I got to use my good old rdjones@anderson.edu address for the rest of my life. Isn't that what happens when you go to college? You keep your email address forever?

Really, it's not big deal. I am just going to go sit in the corner and bawl my eyes out for a while and let it sink in that I am actually graduating in a few short months and then starting another three years of schooling. (Yes, that is the longest sentence I have ever written and it is probably a run-on)

It's only February and I already miss AU.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment