- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Encore: British Invasion

Last Weekend my friends and I had the opportunity to participate in our school event called Encore. This is an event where you tryout two weeks before and if you make it you perform live in front of the student body. The theme for this show was British Invasion. I first thought: "This is meant to be! My mother is British and we can do S Club 7!" S Club 7 was my favorite band growing up.
 
This is the album cover of their 3rd cd.
 
If you have never heard of them, give them a listen. They are a great 90/2000's band.
We covered their song Bring It All Back off their first album.
And here is our debut:
 
I am in the red pants and white top.
 
It was seriously one of the most nerve-wracking and amazing experience. I performed with my best friends and was supported by amazing friends and family. I also crossed it off my college bucket list!
 
Here is my favorite song from the night; it gave me chills!
 
 
To see more: Just Youtube Avanti Boosters.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment