- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

20Stamps

Being in the wedding search mode, I have come across some amazing things.
One of these amazing things is this app I discovered called 20Stamps.
You download it on to your phone and can create your own custom stamps.
I have been seeking ways to customize the little things for my wedding and this is such a simple way to do it. I also love when I receive letters from people with personal stamps. It's that extra special step that allows you to be more personal despite being away from people.

This app is so simple.
You literally download it and allow it to access your photos.
From there you select one:
 It then allows you to choose a filter just like Instagram.

From there you select the postage rate you need.

Then you check out the final design before purchasing.

Not only do they do stamps, but they also do greeting cards.
I absolutely love personalized greeting cards.

The whole process took me 2 minutes top. It's simple and quick.
While I did not purchase my stamps yet as I would like to wait until Engagement Pictures, I will definitely be using this once I start to send out my invites.

I am not a super tech savvy person and I absolutely love apps that simplify things.
If you are looking to add a little flair to your snail mail, I strongly suggest downloading 20Stamps.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What sorts of rates do they charge for it? How much extra are you paying just to have custom postage I mean? Seems like an awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun idea, especially for wedding invitations!

    ReplyDelete