- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, March 23, 2015

What I'm Looking Forward To

Sometimes you just need to be excited for things that are still to come.

1. In a few weeks, I finally get to cross something off my bucket list.
Attend a Blogger Meet-Up. 
Thanks to some lovely ladies in the Washington area we are having a meet-up.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous for it, but I'm also excited.
Meeting new people can be scary and especially people who blog more consistently and have larger followers. Either way I am excited to have a fun night with people who share an interest like mine.



2. A break from school. I have about 5 more weeks of school left.
That may seem like a lot for some, but it's really not.
I am excited to have two weeks off at the end of the term to relax and slow down for a bit.



3. I'm almost done with counseling.
My school program requires us to attend 40 hours of counseling.
At about my 20th hour, I felt like I had no need for counseling anymore.
Since then, each week has been a countdown to the end.
I love counseling, but I also would love a break from it.



It's just a few things, but they are pushing me through!
What are you looking forward to?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha these gifs/memes are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great things. Finishing college is the BEST feeling in the world.

    And just remember that those other girls are going to be just as nervous as you are, so there's nothing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete