- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

England 2015

I've almost been back for a month and have not blogged about our England Trip.
I know, it's shameful. I get it, but at least I am finally sharing about it.

Most people ask us why we went.
2 Reasons: 
1. To Relax and Vacation
2. To visit my grandma and the rest of my family.
My mother is from England and that is where her family resides.
I had not been back since I was 8 years old, that's 16 years since my last visit.
Also very shameful.

I would love to describe everything we did, but I think that's unfair to those of you who have never been. Everyone experiences England differently and I think your own personal experience is best to be experienced without others thoughts about how you should do it.
I will say that the Tower of London is worth it and that you should plan to be there for at least 2 hours more like 4. Also buying the hop on hop off bus ticket is worth it.

So here is our trip in pictures!

This is called a hot rock and it is my most favorite meal ever.
Comes in lamb, steak, chicken, cheese, and more.
I had it twice it was that good and everyone should be able to have steak twice while on vacation.

My handsome fiance loving all the trains.

I'm obsessed with these hats. I just may require them at my wedding.



Peterborough Cathedral




The Tower of London

They kings used to give each other animals as gifts. Crazy!


This dragon is made of all weapons and armory.


That blue gun at the top has diamonds on it.




Some kings were actually this short. I was taller than some kings.






London Victoria's Secret. 4 Stories and had all the fashion show line.
I was in love!

 Marble Arches





 Buckingham Palace

 This was my face most of the time since we didn't know where we were going.

St. James Park

 Parliament

Trafalgar Square

Delicious Fish n' Chips!

 I think this might be part of Westminster Abbey, but I cannot remember

I did this often on the train.

Aunty Greta's Street


Brad's favorite. A 3 Wheeled Car

This is my happy face!


 My grandmother and I

Brad loved the trains

 We found the Starbucks!

 Taxi Cabs!

 Brad and I's inside joke found while shopping

This was our first day in England after traveling 11 hours. I was exhausted.

Our home for our trip. My grandmothers house!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. London is such a great city. I was there last summer and absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete