- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Introducing Myself

I am sure I have done this before, but I really cannot recall introducing myself on here and I am way too lazy to go back through my old posts to see if I have.
And what better way to introduce yourself than through gifs.

Obviously if you look to the right this is not me. 
But my name is Rachel and Haters are gonna Hate.


I love my morning iced grande mocha. 
I used to get them from Starbucks everyday until my lovely sister got me my own espresso maker and now I fully believe mine are better than Starbucks.


I am a shorty. I'm 5'2. My Fiance is 6'2.
Life is good from down here.


I am a counseling psychology graduate student.
I'm in year 2 of 4. 
And yes this is how I feel a lot of the time.
The tiredness never goes away and if it disappears it is never for long.


I am so paranoid. I think this thought in regards to everything.
I lock my car door as soon as I get in it and check behind my seat to see if someone is hiding back there. I hate going into the basement because I believe that's where the bodies are buried. 


I am not a morning person at all.
Even with waking up most days before 6 for my job, I still do not like mornings.
And I do not think I ever will.


I may seem bossy, but I am really just a leader.
Rachel-ism's are more valid than logic.
Trust me.


This is me everyday of my life.
I am the girl having a conversation by herself in the car.
I constantly have conversations in my head and act out how I think the situation I am in may go. And I sometimes may find myself angry at you for something you did not do, but believe you have done because of my made up conversation. My bad.



More like I want Chik-Fil-A everyday but they do not have it in Washington.
*UPDATE-I just drove past a Chick-fil-a in Bellevue that is being built. My fiance got a little freaked over the noise that came out of my mouth when I spotted it!*
I truly believe the Dr. Peppers taste better from this business.

And of course I could go on and on, but that's a waste of your time.
If you want to know anything else please feel free to ask!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the Chik-fil-a! I personally don't get what all the fuss is about, but so many people like it that I'm sure it's just one of my defects!

    ReplyDelete