- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Checking In

I realize I have been missing from here for a few weeks now.
So I am checking in to say I am alive.
I have been pretty busy with:
1. Wedding Planning: This stuff ain't easy!
2. Traveling: A trip to England with a blog post to come within the month!
3. School: Only about a month left of this term and I am trying to get ahead of the game. So far I have been very successful.

To give you something pretty to look at, check out what I've been dying to make a part of my wedding:

Glitter Table Cloths. Our colors are purple and gold and I need these!

 I want my nephews to dress like this so bad. Little secret service men!

 I cannot wear heals so sandals will be my shoes. These are so cute!

Pin It

1 comment: