- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's Almost Here!

I am sure you may be asking "What's almost here, Rachel?"

Well let me just tell you...

The time for two months of non-school related life is almost here. 
As of today I have two classes, two group presentations, and one final paper keeping me from summer break.
That's all I have left to finish!

You'd think this would be normal for me because I've only been through this life for the last five years, but I have never been more excited for a break ever in my life!
I am giddy just thinking about.

I am sure you're wondering what I am going to do with all this free time that will be opening up for me.

Well let me just tell you...

I am going to start by seeing this man on Tuesday with my man.
I mentioned how much I wanted to see him in concert again, but I talked myself out of going because I still cannot get over at how expensive concert tickets are. Thankfully, I talked myself into paying the $125.00 for two tickets. I also get to see Matthew Nathanson and Mary Lambert. I am more excited to see Mary than Matthew because she is a Seattle local known for singing with Mackelmore in the Same Love video.

And then I am going to teach myself during this time off. I started watching this tv show a few weeks ago:
If you have not seen it, one of the girls in the show is deaf and I have been learning little pieces of sign language from watching it. When I was in elementary school, I took a class learning sign language but never continued with it. I so want to spend the two months off practicing sign language and implementing it into my life.

I am also probably going to do lots of reading for fun because I have not been able to do that for 9 months now. It's about time.

I am also open to suggestions on how I should spend these two beautiful months of summer. Part of it will be working lots of course because Seattle ain't cheap and I will also be moving to a new place at the end of July so there's that too.

Anything you think I should do during these two months? Any Seattle secrets you have for me?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh and here I thought you were talking about my arrival!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete