- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Preparing for the Future

My life as of lately has consisted so much of applying for Grad schools and studying hard to boost my G.P.A. for resumes along with getting involved in school and living up my senior year.
I find myself in class thinking about what's to come so often. I am a futuristic person and am always looking ahead, but sometimes I forget the big man up-stairs and the path he is paving for me.
Today I remembered Him and thought about what he could be doing. I have had lots of conversations with people about Seattle and I really do hope he is making that part of my path.
I realized I knew to prepare myself for the no that could come from the school, but it is a desire of my heart that it is hard for me to see if that could actually happen. 
All I know is that there are great works being prepared for me and I am trying to remember daily that I am in God's hands and he is for me.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment