- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

So who loves the new Taylor Swift CD?
I do!

Taylor Swift has always been one of those singers whose words get to me. I am currently on my 4th time of listening to Enchanted this morning. Her songs are so real and connect to my life so well.

Just had to let you know how much I love T-Swift.

Spontaneity.
I told myself this year that I would be more spontaneous. In the past, I am usually the party-pooper who thinks of all the reasons we should not go tp-ing or speak to random strangers. I always think of the worst possibility to occur and end the fun right away. There was one event last year where I freaked out about something and could not stand the person I was being. What happened to this crazy full of fun girl I used to be? So I made the goal to be more spontaneous this year at school. I am a Senior so what do I have to lose?

Here's some spontaneous events I have taken part in.
Last night- I can't give you details, but it was definitely something I never saw myself doing.
Going to the movies on a Sunday night when I have homework and an early morning of work.
Driving home to support my brother even though I had a set plan for my evening.
Flying to Seattle, Washington in the middle of the semester.
Staying up late to have those deep talks with friends even though I know my sleep is much more important.
Trying out for Chapel and actually getting to sing on Stage. So out of character for me.
Letting friends tell people I once liked them and being secure enough in myself to not care.
Speaking to strangers and making friendships from it.

I am sure my list will continue to grow this year. 
Be Spontaneous.
Life is more exciting and full-filling this way!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment