- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, November 10, 2013

MIA Blogger

So I realize I have been missing from the blogging world lately.
Yes, I have been writing a post every few weeks because that is all I can really handle in my life at the moment. School asks a lot of me and requires I do a lot of personal work which is not easy.
I spend most of my days just exhausted--sometimes its physically, other times mentally, and most of the time emotionally. When I think about writing a post, I just cannot even comprehend what to write about.

I guess I want to apologize, but I also do not want to. I think taking a break from blogging every day has been good. I read a quote today that said those who take time to write usually are more profound than those who find it easy to write. I am not saying those who have lots to say are not profound, but this is a quote that seems to be reflecting my life lately.

I write paper after paper and my words are becoming few. So many thoughts come out of my mind each week that it is sometimes too difficult to engage in anything else. I do want to say thank you to all of you though. Coming and reading your posts gives me a break from school and allows me to find rest. Most of the time it brings laughter and a smile to my face which I am so appreciative of. 

I am not sure if I will ever return to my "blog post every day" day's. For now, blogging when I feel truly inspired will have to be enough and I am okay with that.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ditto girl. Grad school and work are hard...finding time for blogging is rough! Don't feel pressure to have to write every day. It's YOUR hobby, YOUR space...you do what you want.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete