- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, November 4, 2013

November Goals

It has been a while since I have done a monthly goal list.
Life has been so busy that it has been difficult to do much more than just breathe and survive. 
But I am finally in a routine and probably able to accomplish something.

1.) Be thankful--it is the month of thanks and I want to do a better job at expressing it this month.
2.) Save more, spend less--I am keeping track of all my expenses this month to see how much money I am wasting. It's November 4th and I've already spent a butt-load of money. Someone needs to get their act together.
3.) Spend time with those I love-- I finally live in near some of my favorite people and I have been doing a horrible job at seeing them.
4.) Live for the spontaneity of life--I want to get back into welcoming unexpected conversations, random adventures, and a life that is not always planned to the minute. 
5.) Come up with Christmas gift ideas for the family--can you believe it is almost here?

I think that's a pretty good list to start with.

Just some monthly encouragement!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey, im actually running a new link up where people share the things they are happy about/grateful for each week! It would be so great if you wanted to join in :) The first post is here: http://www.momentaryreality.com/2013/11/happiness-on-hump-day.html
    I need to come up with gift ideas too... just want to share yours and inspire me!?! haha
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete