- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Saturday, July 10, 2010

If you knew me, you would know...

I've been watching MTV a lot lately because they have been showing all of The Hills shows and it is one of my favorite shows. Well one of the comercials that keeps being shown on that channel has students saying "If you knew me, you would know..." and then they go on to say something you would know about them. So it inspired me to do just that.

If you knew me, you would know that I love giraffes, the color purple, and painting my nails. If you knew me, you would know that I am a Christian, I go to Anderson University, and I live for God. If you knew me, you would know that I am neither a morning or night person. I am an afternoon person. If you knew me, you would know that I tend to watch reality t.v. shows even though they are garbage. I just think the drama is so silly. If you knew me, you would know that I love pictures, but hate taking them because I'm afraid I'll miss out on something while behind the lens. If you knew me, you would know that I love to read and I will re-read books that I love over and over again. If you knew me, you would know that I love jewlery a lot. I have too much to actually wear all the time, but yet I always find myself buying more. If you knew me, you would know that I am half british. My british grandmother is one of my best friends and is a complete hoot! She can always make me laugh and give the best advice ever. If you knew me, you would know that I used to play the flute, I play the piano, and will learn the guitar very soon. If you knew me, you would know that I love sea shells. Whenever someone goes to the beach, I always ask them to bring me back seashells. If you knew me, I always want to write a song but usually can only get a chorus out and thats it. If you knew me, you would know that I played soccer for 8 years and loved every single second of it and miss it very much. If you knew me, you would know that I am a work-a-holic. It's hard for me to have a day off because I feel like I should be working. If you knew me, you would know that I drop my phone once a day. Not on purpose, but because I am very clumsy.

Well there is tons to know about me, but I think that is a pretty good list for now. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment