- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Power of a Piece of Paper and a Pen

Have you ever thought how powerful a piece of paper and a pen are? I never did until tonight. By connecting pen to a paper a story is formed. Words are written and feelings are shared. Writing has always been a passion of mine. I get these urges to form these words in my mind and to pull them out of my mind and on to something visible. Something that I can see with my own eyes.

A pen and paper can share feelings and emotions too. You can express yourself in a way that everyone can read. Maybe some people read exactly what you are feeling or they read it in a way that translates it to mean something else.

It's quite amazing!

I know you're probably thinking what is wrong with this girl, but let me tell you where I get this crazy urge to write from. I just went and saw Letters to Juliet and it is a movie that I would recommend to any one. It was funny and I believe beautifully acted. It is the first movie in a while the completely pulled me in and had me wanting to see what happened next in every scene. It also kepts me guessing. Anyways, in the movie girls from all over the world come to Verona to write their letter to Juliet. Then a group of women take the letters written to Juliet and relpy. There words can help change, encourage, or strengthen girls all over the world searching for their Romeo.

So this got me thinking. What if I did this? What if I just had an adress that was available to people. People could write their concerns, fears, wants, desires, feelings, and so much more. And what if I responded? What if I encouraged them to pursue their dreams, their wants, their desires? What if I encouraged them to be bold, to have faith, to live their life to the fullest? What if? I was inspired to do what God has called me to do. I believe I am an encourager. Is being an encourager an actual thing? I think so! I may not always think the most positively, but I do believe in the unbelievable and the impossible. I believe that we can all have our own Romeo and Juliet story. Sure, it may not be the exact plot, but we all have a love story written for us. I believe and I encourage.

So here it goes. This is my school adress. I know right now no one currently reads my blog, but maybe this is the day someone does. Maybe you need some encouragement or direction. You don't have to take what I say to heart, but I promise to write you back with the words I hope you need.

Rachel Jones
1100 East Fifth Street
Anderson, IN 46012

Write me! Pin It

1 comment: