- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lost

Well this is the first time I am blogging on this site, so hello to anyone who reads this. I am just a college student that enjoys writting about her passion, heart, and life. I am a Christian and God inspires a lot of my writing. I am not perfect, and I am still learning what it means to lay down your cross everyday. There's a little about me.

It's been day one without my best friend and I feel lost. My life is still rolling, but she is no longer less than 5 miles away. Now she is 13.5 hours and at least a 1000 miles away. I don't just feel lost because she has moved either. I feel lost in the sense that I have no idea which path to choose for my life right now. There are so many paths I could take right now they all seem like great options, but there is not one yelling "Pick me! Pick me!"

I also have felt ashamed lately. The path I keep finding myself on is not the path for me, but I find it very difficult to get off of it. I get off and then I get back on it. I just need to have the strength to stay off of it, but for some reason that strength is not completely there.

Another part of my life right now is this desire to lead again and it would be a bigger step of leadership for me. Purity is definately a passion of mine. I love all the purity retreats that I have been on and I miss attending them. My church was supposed to have one this year, but it did not happen. So I have been thinking I should step up the plate and plan it. These two quotes are what inspire me to take that step.

"We are all faced with a serious of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations." C. Swindoll

"If I find myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probably explanation is that I was made for another world." C. S. Lewis

If the purity retreat happens, you will hear all about it. This blog will probably hold all my ideas for it. So if you are reading this, pray for me. Pray I have the strength to get off this path and to take that next step to start the purity retreat. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment