- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 13: Someone you wish could forgive you

Dear S*,

I really wish you would forgive me. I understand the way I ended our friendship was not very mature or considerate of me, but I also wish you could understand where I was coming from. We were best friends and after moving we became very different people. You weren't the friend I remembered and I became uncomfortable at your house and stopped enjoying being with you. I never meant to hurt you, but I was selfish and was only thinking about myself when I sent you that message online telling you we couldn't be friends anymore. I am so sorry for ever handling it that way, but I wish you would forgive me and would understand what I was trying to do and why I did it. I will always cherish the memories we share and miss you, but understand we are two different people walking down two separate paths with nothing much in common except the memories of the past. I love you and wish and hope for the best for you! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment