- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 5: Dreams

Dear Dreams,

There are too many of you to discuss individually. I've always dreamed of changing the world and I plan on doing that in many different ways. By helping humanity, by being bold, and by taking a chance on the risk. I know with this that my life will not be luxurious, easy, or amazing. I'm prepared to fall 100 times, to make mistakes and take the consequences, to be bashed and criticized by those who are close and not close to me. And I dream of you. I dream that we are going to meet soon or that we have already met and you are going to make your move to sweep me off my feet. I dream of the life we will have and the adventures we will go on together. I hope you dream of me because I dream of you dreaming of me. You dreams are much more easier to dream about than to actually tackle, but watch out! I'm not just a dream believer; I'm a dream maker. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment