- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 7: Ex-Boyfriend

Dear Ex-Boyfriend,
I'm not even sure where to begin. We were best friends before we even began our relationship and I miss our friendship. I miss coming to you when I need advice or when I just want to talk to someone. I miss you all together. Some days I'm alright with the decision I made and some days I'm not. I believe we would still be together if we would have waited another year or a couple of months before pursuing each other. You were the best guy I have ever dated, but even with that there are a lot of things that bothered me. You may disagree with me, but I always felt like I was trying to make things work more than you. I felt like I poured more of myself into our relationship than you did. But the thing that upsets me the most is the fact you talked about a future with me; about a life with me. I wish you would have never said those words because they play over and over again in my head. They were nothing but words and because of that I know we were meant to be. Sure, at the time I loved hearing those words, but it's because I believed they were true. You may say they were true, but if they were you would have waited for me. You would have waited til I was done running from you. I think the hardest thing of all is that I was so close to giving you all of my heart and you are the first guy I ever considered allowing to have it. I think that's why some days I am okay with my decision and sometimes I'm not. I have this odd feeling you have hard feelings for me. That you don't think I'm kind or that I deserve the best as I feel you deserve the best. Maybe I'm wrong; I hope I'm wrong. But I won't you to know that with all of this said I do not have hard feelings toward you. In the beginning, yes I did have those feelings, but I understand that we are not meant to be anymore and I am okay with that. I wish you the best with your life and I hope you can say the same for me.

I miss you and our friendship and if you ever read this know you will always have a place in my heart because you were always a best friend for me. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment