- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Favorite Blogs

Since I started blogging, I have started following many blogs. While I'd love to name all of them, I do not have all day to discuss why I love each of them.
I stumbled upon this blog from another one of my favorite blogs that I follow. Lauren has a weekly link-up called High-Five for Friday which I love reading. She also has a great fashion sense and perfect hair.

I love this blog. If you love fashion, pugs, and healthy food then you will love this blog. Not only do you get all that, but you can also look at the fabulous photography this girl takes.

This is one of those blogs that will always cheer you up. Taylor has humor and wits, plus she loves sharing pictures of her god and Chicago city life.
This is a blog about a mother and I love it. I first came upon Jenny blog from a facebook post about her love story with her husband. It is beautiful and a must read.
Alycia is wonderful; she has fashion, loves her husband, and has a new job that she is thankful for. I cannot remember how I came across her blog, but she shares her faith a lot and I love reading her thoughts along with catching up on all her instagrams.
Jessica is great. We are close in age and I love the variety in her posts. She loves the outdoors and being fit; she also loves her boyfriend and family. Her posts are so encouraging and filled with pictures.
Follow them and read along!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment