- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Current Status

If you could not tell from my last current status, I was having a rough time.
I was experiencing a break-up that came out of no-where for me and him. It was my decision, but I was not expecting to make it. The whole situation was confusing for me and I know him, but I believe the decision was for the best.
I sometimes wonder why certain people are allowed close to our hearts when they may not last. I've experienced heartbreak before, but this was unlike one I have ever felt. It reminded me that my heart has some interesting stories it could share.
I still find myself asking why and was it right, but I'm leaning on the belief that time heals all wounds. I've also been leaning on faith and trust in God.
I've been finding myself fearful of my move to Seattle. I have yet to find a place to live or a person to live with and that makes me nervous. I haven't had to worry about finding someone to live with for the last four years and now I am moving across the country to no home and few people I know.
My faith is at its strongest right now and I am trying to rely on God's timing.
Through the ups and downs you find the place you run to in need of help, I am thankful God is that person and that he always welcomes me with open arms.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment